The FIA ETCR, as a signatory of the United Nations Sports for Climate action framework, is working on nine Sustainable Development Goals that improved the sustainability of the series throughout the 2022 season and continue to do so for 2023 and beyond.
The UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) are an urgent call for action by countries – both developing and developed – to form a global partnership to work towards greater peace and prosperity for people and the planet by 2030.
FIA ETCR Commitments are:
- Good Health & Well Being
- Quality Education
- Clean Water & Sanitation
- Affordable & Clean Energy
- Industry, Innovation & Infrastructure
- Sustainable Cities & Communities
- Sustainable consumption & production
- Climate Action and Partnership
Read more about the FIA ETCR eTouring Car World Cup’s Sustainability Actions here